Submit a proposal for consideration for the 29th Annual SRI Conference, to be held November 1-3, 2018, at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, CO.
The conference is interested in your ideas for both plenary presentation and panel proposals.
Plenary (main stage) presentation proposals may include (but are not limited to):
- Research trends
- Forward-thinking innovations in the SRI/ESG industry
- Motivational or inspirational topics and speakers
- Governmental, corporate, and world organizational issues
- Technology impacts and uses within SRI/ESG industry
Panel (breakout) proposals may include (but are not limited to):
- Advisor education and practice management incorporating SRI/ESG
- Measuring and understanding the impact of our investments
- Shareowner advocacy: emerging issues, best way to achieve advocacy success, communicating advocacy to clients
- ESG implementation within a portfolio: understanding data implementation, emerging topics within ESG, and impact of SDG goals
Submission deadline: March 16, 2018
If you have questions about submitting a proposal, please email email@example.com.
Learn more about the types of sessions included in last year's program.